We are now accredited to offer The Code for Sustainable Homes (see our services).
- We are accredited S.A.P and S.B.E.M assessors and also offer Air Permeability testing to meet Part L of 2010 Building regulations.
- We aim to complete all S.A.P and S.B.E.M calculations and supply certificates within 7 days, but we do offer a fast track service on request
- We offer advice and services regarding Part E of Building regulations, including installations and sound testing.
- We are able to provide Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s).
- We are able to offer Fire Risk Assessments and issue Official Certificates on completion in accordance with Part B of the Building Regulations.
Shaun has 27 years advising on Thermal Values for new and existing properties. Shaun also has 11 years experience with Acoustics Products to comply with Part E Building Regulations and for the last 7 years has specialised in Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP), Simplified building energy model (SBEM) and Code for Sustainable Housing (CFSH).
When not working he enjoys painting and fishing and when asked, admits to gardening as well.
Fiona has been a SAP assessor for the last 7 years and qualified in 2013 in the Code for Sustainable Housing. Has concentrated on SAP, SBEM and CFSH for the last 7 years.
An avid painter, flower making and photographer. Also enjoys cycling.
Andy has worked in design and construction, since leaving school in 1987, including Interior Design, Contracts Administration and CDM Co-ordination. The last 9 years have been spend working in construction sustainability as a non-domestic BREEAM Assessor and sustainability champion. Other interests include fronting a local rock band, martial arts and Shiatsu.
MBA, BSc (Hons) Dip HI, Dip DEC, Dip Green Deal and CSH Assessor
Colleen has 20 years experience in the architectural industry. Qualified Architectural Technician (T3 Dip). Colleen is a keen painter, painting in water colours and pastels. Also enjoys photograph and walking her dog Amber. Colleen is proficient in CAD.
Jackie has 30 years experience in Accounting and Office Administration.
When not in the office, Jackie enjoys Walking, Gardening and Swimming.
Demi studied Graphic Design at the University of Southampton - Solent, but it is her gift for Maths that drew her to Thermal and Acoustics Solutions.
Demi also enjoys writing and drawing and has a love for Alternative Music.
Sustainable development is an organizing principle for human life on a finite planet. It posits a desirable future state for human societies in which living conditions and resource-use meet human needs without undermining the sustainability of natural systems and the environment, so that future generations may also have their needs met.
Just fill in this short form and we will get back to you